|Host||Fruit Desktop Computer|
|Genre||Retrowave / Synthwave|
|Appearances||San Andreas Connection|
Nightride FM first began in late 2013. It was kickstarted by a vast array of people across Los Santos who started an online petition to "Make Los Santos explore more aesthetics". The petition was a success, and Nightride FM hit the radiowaves soon after.
Nightride FM plays Retrowave as well as Synthwave. The station has no host; instead it is a playlist running on a Fruit Desktop Computer from the 1980's, further cementing its widespread appeal amongst would-be adults. This station replaces The Lab from Grand Theft Auto V.
- Mitch Murder - Night Train
- Tesla Boy - Rebecca
- Jordan F - Abandoned Streets (Short Version)
- Kavinsky - Nightcall
- Miami Nights 1984 - Early Summer
- Lifelike - So Electric
- Kavinsky - Protovision
- Mitch Murder - Remember When
- Grum - Through The Night
- Kavinsky - Odd Look
- Linea Aspera - Synapse
- Futurecop! feat. Cavliers of Fun - Antlantis 1997
- Trevor Something - Summer Love
- FORÊT DE VIN - Hold The Night (feat. Robert Beachgrove)
- Le Cassette - Arms of Mine
- HOME - Resonance appears many times in both The Libertonian and San Andreas Connection.
- Com Truise is a play on words of the real-life actor, Tom Cruise.
- The headline of the Nightride FM's petition, "Make Los Santos explore more aesthetics", is a reference to the internet sub-culture, referring to retrowave/vaporwave's style as "aesthetics", commonly displayed on album artwork present within the genre.
- Kavinsky - Nightcall was one of the songs rumored to appear in Grand Theft Auto V, but never made an appearance.
- Nightride FM replaces The Lab, therefore the .gxt2 entry "RADIO_20_THELAB" in global.gx2 must be updated manually with each update.
- Due to the fact that The Lab is a two-part non-stop stream, time points for songs is impossible, so instead the artists are listed at "FRUIT_PLAYLIST_04.FPL" and songs are "My Fruit Computer".
- The Lab is stored in "patchday3ng".